Terms & Conditions
This agreement is a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Pollytrading, which owns and operates the website www.pollytrading.com (the “Website”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are the terms on which Pollytrading (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Pollytrading”) provides its products and services to you, also referred to as “customers”.
Pollytrading is operated by Long Rock Holdings N.V., a company registered in accordance with Curacao Law, registration No. 148107, Address: Abraham de Veerstraat 7, Willemstad, Curacao, Long Rock Holdings N.V. is licensed and regulated by the Curacao Gaming Authority and operates under the License No. 365/JAZ issued to Curaçao eGaming, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curaçao.
Payments are processed by Fullback Ruler LTD. Registration no. HE 390630; Address: Avlonos, 1, Maria House, 1075, Nicosia, Cyprus
You accept that in the case of your failure to comply with this agreement, you may be disqualified from use of the Website and further action can be taken which may result in account closure, bet voidance, restriction from withdrawal, and legal action.
By creating an account you warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age;
- You can legally enter into binding contracts;
- It is legal to gamble where you live;
- You are responsible for the payment of taxes for your betting activities; and
- You understand and accept that there is a risk of losing money from the use of our service, and that Pollytrading does not take any responsibility for any losses.
An account will be provided on the following terms:
- You will be required to complete our registration process to access our website;
- You acknowledge that you are obligated to provide truthful information to Pollytrading;
- You will update Pollytrading in case of changes in your information;
- Pollytrading has the right to request proof of identity to verify a customer’s identity;
- To withdraw funds, there is a need of three-time rollover with odds greater than 1.5. Pollytrading has the right to charge a fee of 5% if this does not occur;
- The withdrawal of funds can be requested by contacting our support team with your reason and request
- Pollytrading has the right to cancel or refuse any bet or any partial bet at any time, without providing reasons;
- Pollytrading has the right to refund your balance and close your account at any time without providing reasons;
- You understand that it is your responsibility to inform us if a sum is incorrectly credited to you;
- You acknowledge that you have read and accepted the rules of the participating websites regarding the acceptance/cancellation of bets;
- Pollytrading has the right to set the parameters of bonus programs, including their amount, conditions, and issuance; and
- Pollytrading reserves the right to close and forfeit the balance of an account that has been inactive for 12 months or more.
In the case of any human/other error, we have the right to declare a transaction void and withhold payments. If we have paid more than what you are entitled or less than what you are entitled to, we have the right to adjust your account to reflect the outcome. You agree that in the case you receiving overpayment, you are required to repay us upon our request.
- Through the registering process and through your time associated with our website, you accept that you have not and will not be engaged in the activities related directly or indirectly with money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, or financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”).
- You agree that you will comply with our request to provide additional details, including personal details and details concerning deposits made into your account.
- We have the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your account, in situations where we believe that you are engaged in prohibited activities or have assisted a third party with the same. In doing so we may need to add a restriction to withdraw your funds and restrict you to certain parts of the Website until further notice.
LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
The links in the Website are for information only and we have no control over the content or resources of these sites. Therefore we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of that information. These links are also not an endorsement by us.
All of these rights, obligations, and liabilities, and this Agreement, are governed by and applied in agreement with the laws of England. You agree to submit to the authority of the English Courts with respect to any dispute associated with this Agreement.
The following provisions apply:
- You accept that you are using this website at your own risk;
- You agree that Pollytrading will take no responsibility or liability with respect to betting exchanges or third party bookmakers and your account(s) with these exchanges and bookmakers;
- Pollytrading will not take responsibility from any misuse, use, or abuse by you of the Website, your account, or any participating website.
- Pollytrading will not be liable for any loss resulting from sending information by electronic means;
- We will not take any responsibility for incorrect bets, errors, or any technical faults
- In the following circumstances we will not be liable to you in contract: business interruption, loss of profits, revenue, business, data, opportunity, business information or goodwill, or indirect or consequential loss coming in connection with these Terms and Conditions, if such losses are foreseeable or if you notify us of the probability of such losses;
- You agree to hold us unaccountable for any claim, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses which may arise from:
- A breach of agreement by you;
- Any breach by you concerning any law or the rights of any third party; or
- Any liabilities arising from your end; and
- Subject to the prior provisions of this section, our entire obligation to you for any loss or damage arising in association with this Agreement shall be restricted to the lesser of the amount of fees actually received from you in the previous six months, or five thousand pounds (£5,000.00).
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
This Agreement may change from time to time in the event of regulatory or legal changes. The continued use of your account after you have been notified of the changes will be deemed as your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, changes made in the Agreement. You will be notified of any changes made in this Agreement by the following methods:
- Email; and/or
- Posting a message on the Website.
We have the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. You accept that it is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions to make sure that you agree with them. We will deem your continued use of our service as acceptance of modifications made to the Agreement.